What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials (CE) is a globally recognised cybersecurity certification scheme that offers a sound foundation of basic IT security controls that all types of organisations can implement and potentially build upon. Intuity Technologies was one of the first organisations in Ireland to be approved as a certified provider, here to help you gain your own Cyber Essentials Certification.
What does this mean for our clients?
Implementing these controls can significantly reduce an organisations’ vulnerability. The scheme specifies five key areas of IT security control that can help to prevent around 80% of known cyber-attacks. Cyber Essentials is for organisations of all sizes across all sectors. The Cyber Essentials scheme provides businesses large and small with clarity on best practice cyber security behaviour.
Benefits of achieving certification:
- Certification reassures your customers that you take cyber security seriously
- You will now join an exclusive directory of best practice organisations awarded Cyber Essentials
- Attracting new business is easier when you can offer the assurance of Cyvber Essentials Certification
- Certification makes you stand out from the competition
- Certification is an indicator of your compliance with required regulations
Cyber Essentials identifies the following five security control areas: