Don’t allow distraction make you the next victim of a cyber-attack
Want to prevent ransomware attacks on your staff and protect your business?
Our Email Phishing Protection partner is KnowBe4
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest integrated platform for awareness training combined with simulated phishing attacks. Join our tens of thousands of customers who have mobilised their end-users as a last line of defense.
Together with KnowBe4, at Intuity, we use our simulated phishing platform to deliver our security awareness training to help you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
Did you know that 95 % of security incidents are caused by lack of staff awareness? KnowBe4 will help you to improve your teams’ awareness levels and reduce your exposure to risk.
Phishing Simulation with KnowBe4
Old school security awareness training just doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. This platform takes you through the following key stages to help improve your team’s awareness levels:
The wonderful thing about this campaign is that you will see immediate results – you will learn very quickly about the knowledge, exposure levels, awareness levels and response styles and rates of your team. Armed with this information you will then be able to strengthen the virtual wall of security around your business and empower your team to take control and lead with their knowledge.
KNowbe4 Security Awareness Training Features
- Unlimited use and access to the Knowbe4 library of videos and tools.
- Engaging, Interactive, browser-based training with optional gamification feature.
- Option to upload your own training and video content if required.
- Assessments can help identify the level of awareness within your team.
- Customer templates and landing pages to ensure your team are on their toes.
- Phish Alert button to allow users quickly forward email threats.
- Social engineering indicators to enable continuous learning.
- User management involves an active directory integration.
- Security Roles allow for delegated permissions and levels of access.
- Advanced reporting features enable ease of reporting and analytics.
- Virtual Risk Officers enables you make data-driven decisions.
- PhishER will manage phishing attempts shared by the team.
What does success look like? The three R’s!
Recognise: your team will learn to recognise a dangerous or simply unusual email
Respond: the team will know who to respond – what the correct and safest course of action is
Report: they will ensure the correct people are made aware of the situation in the correct manner.