Intuity take a virtual stand at Cyber Expo Ireland 2020
Taking part in a virtual exhibition – Cyber Expo Ireland 2020
A key function we deliver to our clients is keeping ourselves and them informed of what exactly is really happening out there. When we say out there, we mean in the wider technology sector and also in our clients’ individual sectors through the lens of technology.
One of our key roles as a technology partner to our clients, is to identify and source the most appropriate solutions for our clients’ business needs. Cyber Expo Ireland is just one of the events we like to attend regularly to give us an insight not only of what’s current and cutting edge and trending right now, but more importantly what’s emerging within industry trends and in this particular event what’s being exposed in the world of cybersecurity threats and more key – what are the solutions in development to mitigate against him.
Cyber Expo Ireland May 2020 was our first virtual exhibition. Hosted by one of our technology partners, Renaissance, this was very different from the normal ‘in person’ events that have been very successful over the last number of years. Traditionally we go to these events for three reasons:
- To identify the latest technology available from the world class vendors that are sharing the latest insights and technology.
- To network and meet other experts in the industry.
- Most importantly, to share these solutions with our clients.
Attending the virtual event was a very different experience for us and for those who visited our virtual stand. In truth we really enjoyed the experience, so much so that we attended the Autumn session this week and had access to
- A wide range talks given by experts on Risk, Compliance & Cybersecurity
- Access to world class security focused content, such as videos, white papers, survey results etc.
- Networking opportunities with business contacts, industry experts, other vendors and technology partners.
For us, this event is a really good way of reminding everyone that the risks are still out there, but that there is an amazing cybersecurity community in Ireland (and with international representatives at this event) that are working around the clock to diminish those risks to your business.
If you would like to have a chat about your business exposure to risk and how we can help you improve your protection, fill in the form below and one of the Intuity team will get back to you.
Oops! We could not locate your form.