Covid -19 measures in place for Intuity Team visits to client sites.
The team at Intuity have been actively working in these uncertain times to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our client teams while helping to ensure all our businesses continue to have the best opportunity to succeed through the Covid 19 Crisis. As developments continue, we have introduced further measures to this end. We ask that your staff be made aware of these measures and we thank you for your cooperation on this.
Intuity are taking the following measures to minimise exposure to and spread of Covid 19:
We ask our clients to :
- Please provide Intuity with your Covid-19 protocols ahead of any scheduled project work with Intuity which involve our staff visiting your site.
- Where possible, please ensure the work area on your site for our staff member is a clear, isolated area.
- Where possible, please advise if there are more suitable times to schedule work where social contact can be minimised ( such as out of office hours).
- Please adhere to the social distancing protocol , hand & respiratory hygiene guidelines and mask wearing guidelines as outlined by the HSE.
- Please field all queries or specific requests in relation to the site visit in advance of the visit by email.
- If a group meeting is required while our engineer is onsite – please request in advance and facilitate by using phones or available technology( MICROSOFT TEAMS) in separate rooms.
At Intuity :
- We will share our protocol with all clients prior to going on site.
- Our staff are currently engaging in best practice hand and respiratory hygiene.
- We are practicing social distancing with minimal team members working in the shared office space and staggered break times.
- Staff members visiting client sites will be provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitiser
- Deliveries to client sites will continue as before using our third-party vendors who are adhering to HSE guidelines.
- Staff members who develop symptoms or have travelled abroad in recent weeks will not be assigned onsite.
- We have activated a formal return to work process and are operating a contact tracing protocol as per HSE guidelines.
- Our Covid Response team are actively monitoring the situation and taking the necessary steps to ensure we continue to act in accordance with latest government advice.