When Did Your Business Last Have An IT Health Check?
Does your business set aside a budget for IT? Are there any planned projects in the pipeline that appear to be too large to even consider?
We have found that the first step to any IT project for a lot of businesses, is to take stock of what infrastructure is in place. After all, you cannot plan your route without knowing your starting point.
Get An Audit On Your IT Systems Today
This process will allow us to provide you with a report on:
- Current network infrastructure.
- Software audit including workstation operating systems.
- Discovery, analysis and inventory of all existing equipment.
- Ability to extend the audit to all aspects of your IT infrastructure, servers and workstations, network security devices and printers.
The Healthcheck will enable us to advise you on:
- A roadmap to modernisation.
- Prioritise suggestions in order to align them with business goals.
- Opportunities to save time and money with a reduction in administrative costs, both tangible and intangible.
- Most appropriate hardware solutions for your business needs.
- Improved document workflow opportunities.
- Improved awareness of what assets your business possesses.
With increasing privacy and data security concerns, conducting regular IT health checks is highly recommended. It helps not only to ensure your systems are secure and data is safely backed up but it also identifies any elements of your systems and processes that simply aren’t working right or could become more efficient. Business requirements change quite frequently, but if you are using an old or outdated system it is not going to enable your business or employees to perform at their best.
The results of the audit can often highlight areas for you to improve on and save both time and money and keep your team happy with more efficient processes. Whilst also ensuring that your business needs are met.
Speak with a member of the Intuity team today about getting an IT Health Check for your business.