Take stock of your infrastructure with an IT audit.
Does your business set aside a budget for IT? Are there any planned projects in the pipeline that appear to be too large to even consider?
We have found that the first step to any IT project for a lot of businesses, is to take stock of what infrastructure is in place. Afterall, you cannot plan your route without knowing your starting point.
Why not avail of our IT Audit service for YOUR business today!
This process will allow us to provide you with a report on:
- Current network infrastructure.
- Software audit including workstation operating systems.
- Discovery, analysis and inventory of all existing equipment.
- Ability to extend audit to all aspects of your IT Infrastructure, servers and workstations, network security devices and printers.
The audit will enable us to advise you on:
- A roadmap to modernisation.
- Prioritise suggestions in order to align them with business goals.
- Opportunities to save time and money with a reduction in administrative costs, both tangible and intangible.
- Most appropriate hardware solutions for your business needs.
- Improved document workflow opportunities.
- Improved awareness of what assets your business possesses.