Delivering Managed Print Services
Delivering our Managed Print Services requires several key stages and is based on a methodology that delivers value over five distinct but interdependent phases.
Our team will conduct an MPS (Managed Print Service) Audit to understand your print/imaging requirements. The audit process will assess your current print fleet, print behaviour, team usage, capturing project requirements and determine a total cost.
- We will use print audit tools to capture both network and non-networked devices.
- We will visit your premises and speak with your key users and your IT department to familiarise ourselves with your current set up.
- We will identify sensitive areas that require high levels of security.
- We will discover the areas/departments that have mission-critical jobs and departments that have cyclical printing requirements and advise accordingly.
- A diagrammatic floor plan to show device locations and a full cost assessment, it provides the platform for recommendations on lasting cost savings and productivity enhancements.
Our experienced team will use the results from this Managed Print Services Audit to design a print and document solution that meets your needs and can evolve with it. The solution we recommend will incorporate the most appropriate hardware, software and managed print services to deliver measurable benefits over the long term. Importantly, it will be planned to suit your operational needs and desired pace of change. Depending on your organisational needs our MPS methodology can:
- Ensure a consistent user experience with the same user interface across all devices, so minimal training and support are required.
- Provide sophisticated functions to make working life easier, such as scan to email, PDF or into existing systems.
- Deliver a universal printer driver, which means users can use any device without having to install individual drivers for each device.
- Allow My Print Anywhere, meaning users can pick up their pages when and where they want, without worrying that someone else will collect them by mistake.
- Draw on our range of world-class printing and imaging devices and a strong suite of software products to optimise your organisations print management.
- Define clear policies and governance to determine device types, availability and capacity; as well as ensuring that the right people can output to the right resource, at the right cost.
- Extend to the support for and management of 3rd party devices within your existing fleet, proving a single point of contact for print-related services by managing consumables and maintenance arrangements on your behalf. In this case, we will work with you to remove excess costs by consolidating your print fleet over an agreed timeframe
We will work with you to define the business case, propose the service solution and clearly state the guaranteed savings.
We believe that a proactive approach to engaging staff, creating understanding and training can minimise the disruption that implementing a new print solution and workflow can cause. Our comprehensive training program will be tailored to meet your organisational and end-user needs. Training can be conducted via a variety of methods, including classroom-based courses on or off-site, as well as one-on-one or small group programs.
During the training program your staff will learn:
- How new devices work, highlighting features/functions to maximise productivity
- How to manage workflows and usage as a result of new software applications
- Who to contact at Intuity Technologies for ongoing printing needs
Hardware, Software & Services Implementation
Following the discovery phase, all activities will be designed and scheduled to minimise disruption to your organisation. New devices and software will be installed and existing devices redeployed and/or removed, in line with an agreed schedule, to ensure a smooth transition from the legacy environment to the future state.
Our Client Service Manager will ensure your print fleet and document workflows maintain optimum performance over the long term, placing the highest importance on achieving agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Our team will help with fleet management and asset management as well as configuration management and maintenance.
Your Information Technology (IT) staff and end-users will have a single point of contact at Intuity Technologies for all queries, incidents and problems. This will help free your internal IT resources to focus on their core business activity – and increase your fleet uptime.
Our Managed Print Services will use captured service and performance information to deliver continual improvements, supporting your evolving organisational needs.
Management Information Reporting
Your Intuity Client Services Manager will use Management Information Reporting and regular customer review meetings to recommend lasting improvements in operational efficiency, staff productivity and cost savings. Our regularly prepared quality-of-service analysis and service-compliance reports provide an update on all aspects of support performance, including call history, trends, performance metrics, contract changes/ updates, and more. Importantly, they enable your Client Services Manager and print and document specialists to proactively identify and address unusual trends and occurrences before they impact your organisation. They, also, give you ongoing visibility into the performance and overall effectiveness of your MPS. Our Management Information Reports will be used in periodic management reviews. Management Information Reporting covers the following areas of your MPS:
- Service Performance – service level agreements (SLAs)
- Device Utilisation
- Asset Management and cost control
These ensure all key stakeholders openly review performance against objectives, discuss specific direction and action tasks. Your Client Services Manager will coordinate and facilitate these Review Meetings
Continual Service Improvement
Continual Service Improvement aligns our current and pipeline services with the current and future strategic needs of your organisation, the maturity of your IT processes and your environmental policies. In doing so we forge a path towards a genuine, mutually beneficial partnership with your organisation that enables both parties to work towards increased productivity and reduced costs.