Intuity introduced the Business Solutions Practice as a direct response to increasing demands for specific solutions and services for our clients. Our team work with our clients on Customer Relationship Management, Document Management and Collaboration projects. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is core to this and can be a key investment in helping businesses grow.
Dynamics for your Business
Properly employed, a CRM system will help implement your Customer Relationship Strategy by allowing you to track key interactions with people in your professional network.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 works with most core applications enhancing the three primary customer touch points: Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.
CRM is particularly valuable to small businesses as it systemises and creates structure around labour intensive activities which might previously have been managed using email and excel spreadsheets in conjunction with their core application.
Why Choose Intuity as your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner?
- Intuity are Microsoft Gold Partners working to ISO 27001 standards for Data Security.
- The Business Solutions team have over a decade of experience working with Dynamics.
- We have a strong track record in delivering world-class results and ongoing support.
- We know our customers and we tailor our solutions for their business.
How Will Microsoft Dynamics CRM Improve Your Business?
- It will improve your marketing by letting you get to know your customers, integrate your tools and improve your communications.
- It will enable you to sell better with greater visibility on all interactions and KPI’s allowing for improved use of analytics and team management.
- It will help you engage with your customers in a more effective, impactful and interactive manner.
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online is an award-winning, secure, enterprise scalable platform on which to build your key business processes.
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners and have decades of experience working with this global market leader.
- This is a core part of the Microsoft Office 365 cloud platform, integrating seamlessly with Exchange, SharePoint, Power BI and Skype for Business which opens up endless possibilities for our customers’ development.
- Cloud deployment is quick and cost-effective.
- There is only 1 Microsoft.