What is Phishing ?
Phishing is a type of cyber-attack that uses email or false websites as a weapon.
The attacker contacts the victim by email, masquerading as a trusted and reputable entity while encouraging them to share valuable sensitive personal and/or professional information/data.
What is Phishing Simulation?
Phishing simulation is a training programme which guards against social engineering threats by training your employees to identify and report them.
Benefits to your business
- Reduce exposure to cyber crime
- Improve team security awareness levels
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Provide peace of mind for clients
- Foster confidence within the business
- Reinforce your commitment to security
- Deliver an added advantage to all business associates
The Impact of Cyber Crime
164.6 million records were exposed worldwide last year. (IDC, 2019)
Hackers attack every 39 seconds on average 2,244 times a day. (University of Maryland)
$600 billion: the total lost to cybercrime globally each year. (CSIS, 2018)
62% of businesses experienced phishing and social engineering attacks in 2018. (Cybint Solutions)