Core to our Compliance & Regulation offering in helping our clients with the GDPR is our Policy & Procedure review and update service.
Following on from the initial data mapping exercise our consultant will look to review and update the policies & procedures required for compliance:
- Undertake a review of current data protection policies in place.
- Update your data protection policy in accordance with the requirements of GDPR, setting out your lawful processing criteria, consent management, subject access requests, data security breaches, retention of records etc.
- Review current security and IT practices & procedures.
- Identify and implement measure to satisfy privacy by design.
An initial set of policies to ensure compliance with regulation.
- Data Protection and Record Retention & Destruction Policy
- IT Usage Policy & IT updates
- Employee privacy notice
Call 1890 987 900 to talk to our humans today or drop us an email.