Did You Know That Human Error Is One Of The Most Common Causes Of Cyber Breaches Today?
Security Awareness Training is one of the most important investments you can make for the future security of your organisation. It involves educating your team about:
- The risks and vulnerabilities facing their business environment
- The tools they can use to minimise these risks and vulnerabilities
- The mechanisms a company puts in place to ensure their knowledge is kept current
Our workshop is designed to equip your employees with the skills and knowledge they need to identify visible security risks and be aware of other potential threats.
It is designed to generate discussion on everyday security issues and change user behaviour to help your organisation manage risk, become more risk aware and improve overall security.
Our tutors will build an industry-specific course for your team based on the requirements for your business within that sector.
Important To Note!
Security Awareness Training Is A Necessary Requirement For GDPR Compliance.
After successfully completing this workshop staff will understand key security risks and controls facing businesses today including:
- Access control
- Data security and privacy
- Virus and intrusion attacks
- E-mail usage and internet access
- Social engineering
- Learn about company security policies and procedures
- Discover “what we can do” to protect a company’s information assets
- Be aware of general security precautions
You Can Choose. . .
Choose from a variety of training formats:
- Innovation House Workshop
- Live Webinar Workshop
- Onsite training for your team
Sign Up Today!
*The duration of this workshop varies according to your specific requirements.
*Prior to the workshop, management are requested to complete a short questionnaire to gain insight into the current security practices within your organisation.