Establishing Security Protocols
Many data and security breaches are preventable. When it comes to managing your data, a little knowledge goes a long way. Unfortunately, many businesses realise this important fact after they have been victim of a cyber attack. In such instances, repair and recover are the only viable options available. Proactively setting measures in place to prevent such outcomes are entirely feasible and well advised for all companies.
Bolster Your Defences
Intuity offer a range of solutions and services to promote and manage the security of your data. However, it would be prudent to educate your staff about the importance of identifying threats and encouraging best practice as it relates to data protection. This will help minimise exposure to rogue attacks and set an important baseline from which employees can manage and coordinate their activities with confidence.
Security Awareness Training
Industry-specific workshop courses designed to address your business needs.
- Identify risks and vulnerabilities within your business environment.
- Learn new tools to minimise and prevent risks.
- Safeguard your data and ensure employees are aware of new and current threats.
The goal is to change user behaviour to help your organisation manage risk, become more risk aware and improve overall security.
Intuity offers tailored interactive courses both onsite and remote. All courses are instructor led and focus on specific security areas that impact your businesses sector.
Our courses focus on key security risks facing businesses today including:
- Email Security
- Access Control
- Data Security & Privacy
- Security Policies
- Remote working
GDPR Staff Awareness Training
A guided workshop training to equip your team with the skills and knowledge to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Half day workshop
- Q&A session to address any staff concerns.
- Short questionnaire in advance, to better customise the workshop to your business needs.
- What is GDPR and what has changed since the 1995 Directive?
- Key Obligations
- Key Terms
- Personal Data
- Legal Basis for Processing
- Data Processing Agreements
- Sharing Data
- Marketing & GDPR
Cyber Essentials Certification
Globally recognised cybersecurity certification providing a solid foundation of basic IT security controls.
- Certification reassures your customers that you take cyber security seriously.
- You will join an exclusive directory of best practice organisations awarded Cyber Essentials.
- Attracting new business is easier when you can offer the assurance of Cyber Essentials Certification.
- Certification makes you stand out from the competition.
- Certification is an indicator of your compliance with required regulations.
Implementing the elements of cyber essentials in your organisation can help prevent around 80% of known cyber-attacks. This certification is suitable for all organisation sizes, across all sectors.