Email Security Solution
The Intuity Technologies email security solution helps protect users from advanced cyber threats, such as phishing, spear phishing, and malware. Fed by data from more than 1 billion mailboxes, the predictive email defence solution leverages AI and machine learning to protect you from unknown, targeted attacks. This is the only native email security solution that sits inside Microsoft 365.
OUR PARTNERS KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
- 10+ year history of working with the world’s largest ISPs provides our partner with unparalleled access to data and helped us develop industrial-scale solutions built for speed and performance.
- Threat intelligence from 1 billion inboxes powers our partner’s AI-based threat detection, allowing them to train and refine highly accurate machine learning models.
- In contrast to fingerprint and reputation defences, our partner’s predictive approach leverages behavioural analysis of the email’s origin, content, and context to identify unknown threats.
WHY THIS IS FOR YOU
- Businesses and their employees are experiencing targeted email attacks, including phishing, spear phishing, and malware.
- Migrating to Microsoft 365 has led to an increase in email attacks, and clients who rely on Microsoft EOP are still seeing targeted attacks reach their inboxes.
- Employees are being bombarded with graymail, including newsletters, advertisements, etc., cluttering inboxes and affecting productivity.
- Ease of deployment: The solution is easy to deploy and manage, requiring no MX changes and just a few clicks to configure.
- Best-in-class protection: Machine learning algorithms are updated every minute with new threat
- Native user experience: Users continue working within Microsoft Outlook—no external quarantine required. Phishing, spam and graymail can be classified into Outlook folders, based on the policies defined.
- Auto and manual remediation: Our AI engine automatically removes threats from user inboxes, without intervention from staff.
- Continuous improvement: By marking unwanted email as “Junk” in MS Outlook, users participate in continuously improving our AI engine.