Intuity Partner Security Webinar Series 2020
We invite you to join us for as many of the four webinars as you can. Throughout the series we plan to help you :
- Investigate the need for a human firewall and security awareness training.
- Review how your business continuity plans performed in one of the toughest years for business globally of all time.
- Learn how important security is for our human resources functions and how this will impact on the future of work.
- Identify and deal with advanced threats for SMB’s in this ever changing world.
Final Webinar : December 2nd, 12 noon : Dealing with Advanced Threats for SMB’s
In this webinar Michael Conway , Director at Renaissance, will address :
- Advanced Threat Security
- The impact of advanced threat security on SMB’s
- The importance of endpoint detection and response
To register for the final webinar, simply fill in the form at the bottom of the page and tick beside the appropriate box.
Other Webinars in the Series:
Why the need for Security Awareness Training ?
In this webinar Ollie Pech , Channel MSP Manager, KnowBe4 discussed :
- New School Security Awareness Training
- Achieving and maintaining high engagement levels with your team
- How simulated phishing attacks can change the security culture of your business
Missed out ? Don’t worry, you can email : Marketing@intuity.ie for a copy of the slides or the recording
How did your BCP perform this year?
- The challenges which 2020 threw at businesses globally and locally
- Chief causes of business downtime : Myth vs Reality
- The real cost of downtime to your business
Couldn’t make it ? Don’t worry, you can email : Marketing@intuity.ie for a copy of the slides or the recording
Secure HR & The Future of Work
- The role of security in HR today
- Remembering the Human in HR
- Digital enablement in tomorrow’s workplace.
Lost track of time ? Don’t worry, you can email : Marketing@intuity.ie for a copy of the slides or the recording
To register for the final webinar, simply fill in the form below and tick beside the appropriate box.