Having a disaster recovery (DR) or business continuity plan (BCP) in place for your IT network is not a decision we believe should be taken lightly nor is there a quick and easy solution for everybody. At Intuity we believe in getting to know your business and defining your specific requirements so that we can devise a tailor- made solution just for you.
Things to consider :
There are several key factors we would urge you to consider before moving forward:
- What elements of your network could encounter some form of downtime?
- Is your main business applications/CRM in the cloud or located on the server?
- If you are not in the cloud – would you like to consider this cost effective option?
- In the event of an outage – what are your priorities? Access to business applications? Online Access?
- What is your Recovery Point Objective? (RPO) – How old is your most recent full backup of data.
- What is your Recovery Time Objective? (RTO) – How long is it until your servers and your users are back running?
We work with many clients on multi- platform solutions depending on their specific criteria and the demands of their individual business and the effect any downtime may have on it. Our disaster recovery solutions ensure your data is secure and downtime is at a minimum for your business!
Online Backup involves backing up your data to an offsite data centre at an agreed interval. It has numerous benefits:
- It is automatic
- It offers scalability
- It’s secure
When it comes to software for virtualised backup there are many solutions available. At Intuity we recommend a virtual backup software to back up your server to the NAS box (Network Attached Storage).
This ensures that you have regular and multiple copies of all your data along with full server images that can be rolled out in a matter of minutes onto another server in case of a server disaster.
Want BCP & DR Advice? Call today on 0818 987 900